My daughter got a new cookbook for Christmas and we’re finally getting a chance to make some recipes. I probably won’t do this often because it’s a little more costly than our usual fare…but we were all ready for a little change.
- Cereal x2
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs
- Spaghetti w/ garlic bread
- PB & J w/ fruit x2
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup w/ crackers
- Shrimp Scampi w/ Angel Hair Pasta & Garlic Bread
- Roasted Chicken w/ Rosemary & Garlic Herb Potatoes
- Italian Style Pork Chops /w fettuccine
- Braised Beef w/ Red Wine Sauce & Polenta
- Pizza Night (not from cookbook)
What’s on your menu??