I haven’t really stuck with a menu over the last few weeks and I’ve noticed a definite change! For one, I’m much more uptight when I don’t have a plan for meal AND the biggest “ouch” is that I tend to spend more at the grocery store! Both of which I know~and try to help others understand! Guess I need to start practicing what I’m preaching 🙂 Okay~ Back to Menu Planning!!!
Breakfasts: choosing from
- English Muffins
- Monday – Ramen Noodles & Fruit ( I know~super unhealthy, but they’re cheap and my kids love them!)
- Tuesday – PB & J Sandwich & yogurt
- Wednesday – leftovers
- Thursday – Pizza Roll-ups & raw veggies
- Friday – Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup w/crackers
- Saturday – Hot Dogs & Macaroni and Cheese
- Sunday – Mother’s Day!
- Monday – Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Buttered Corn w/ biscuits & Salad
- Tuesday – Baked Ham, Parsley Potatoes & Green Beans
- Wednesday – Spaghetti w/ Leftover Meatloaf (cut up) in Sauce, Garlic Bread & Salad
- Thursday – Ham & Bean Soup, Biscuits & Salad
- Friday – Pizza, Salad & Bread Sticks
- Saturday – leftovers
- Sunday – Mothers Day!
A pretty easy week! Have a blessed week and don’t forget to check out Orgjunkie.com for more recipes!