We use venison sausage for this…but you can use regular pork sausage. This is a frequent request when it is my turn to make breakfast for Men’s Bible Study at church. I mix it up the night before, set my oven to turn on and preheat in the morning andmy husband puts it in while he is getting ready to go. I usually make some fresh bread to go with it.
- 1 lb cooked loose sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs, milk, salt & pepper in a large bowl
- Drain sausage & spread in bottom of greased 8×8 baking dish
- Pour egg mixture over the top and sprinkle on cheese
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes *
- Cool 5 minutes before serving
*You can also refrigerate this overnight before you bake it.