Starting a blog has been a fun experience for me. I’m not at all technical, it took a lot of patience to learn the ins and outs of blogging…and I’m still trying to get the hang of it. Reading other blogs has been very helpful and, of course, my husband is the computer savvy one here, so he has been a wealth of information for me. When I started my first blog, Cherity’s Daily Doodlings, over a year ago, the main purpose was to keep friend and family informed of the happenings in the Rinehart Household. As my writing style changed and more ideas came to mind, I decided to start this blog to cover all the “non” family related posts…well, that was the idea anyway. As you can see, I eventually decided to move everything over here and just manage one site. I believe it’s worked very well and I’m excited about the upcoming year. So, what to expect this year? Here are a few things to look forward to:
- In the next few weeks, Chaotic Peace will be undergoing a “face lift” so to speak. With the help of my wonderful husband, we’ll be switching over to our own domain making changes. I’m very excited!
- I’ve decided to join Amy over at Dandelion Seeds for her Create in me a Clean Heart bible study. Visit her site for the details and join us on Facebook starting January 4th.
- I’ll be joining some Giveaway Carnivals starting in a few weeks. The first giveaway will be a sample of Soap Nuts. I’m still in the process of testing it out, so check back for my review in 2 weeks.
- We’ll be exploring the world of Genealogy starting in February . I encourage you to join me for this as we start with making a Four Generation Family Tree. This is something I’ve wanted to do for my children for quite awhile and this is the year we start!
- I’ll still be posting for Menu Planning Monday, Kitchen Tip Tuesday and Frugal Friday…hopefully on a more regular basis 🙂
This is just a few of the things I have planned for this year. Also watch for guests posts from time to time. I’m hoping to have the first guest in the next few weeks. I’ll be praying for you as you head into the New Year, that you will have purposed in your heart to gloriy God in all you do and many will see His Glory through you!