This was super simple & super frugal! Have fun experimenting with different soaps…
Homemade Liquid Handsoap
- 1 bar soap (I used Lavender Ivory)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup room temp. water
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3-4 cups water
- Grate soap into blender
- Add boiling water and blend for about 1 minute
- Add 1/2 cup water, glycerin & honey & blend for 30 secs.
- Let cool in blender for about 1 hour (you should have about 2 cups of the mixture at this point)
- Mixture will be a bit like jello jigglers after it cools; just break it up with a spoon before the next step
- Add enough water to equal 5 or 6 cups -depending on how thick you like your hand soap- blend until completely combined.
- Pour into your leftover soap pumps and enjoy!
Here are some pictures: