It’s been some time since I’ve done an actual “menu” for a week. Here’s what I have planned for this week…if I can manage to stay on task with it!
- Oatmeal or grits w/fruit
- Waffles & kefir smoothie
- Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
- Pancakes & kefir smoothie
- Monday – Tortilla Pizzas
- Tuesday – Tuna Salad Sandwiches & raw veggies
- Wednesday – Roast Chicken Wraps w/ fruit
- Thursday – Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Friday – Saturday – picnics w/ family
- Sunday – Ham Sandwiches and potato salad
- Monday – Pork Tenderloin, Parsey Potatoes & Buttered Green Beans
- Tuesday – Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Steamed Corn
- Wednesday – Roast Beef, Egg Noodles w/ gravy & Steamed Peas
- Thursday – Leftover night
- Friday – Saturday – Picnics w/ family
- Sunday – Spaghetti w/ crockpot meat sauce
I will try to post some of the recipes later tonight. A few of them I’ve gotten off other blogs and I will put the links in later.
I’m off to the dentist in a while…I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t been there since I was 17…so, those of you that know me know how many years that’s been!!